Today is all about the men in our lives. Check out my Holiday Gift Guide For Men Over 50. With Black Friday just hours away, I wanted to give you some suggestions to help with your holiday shopping for the man in your life. This gift guide was created with the help of my husband, Dan. The items on the gift guide are his favorites. Good luck and happy shopping.
Holiday Gift Guide For Men Over 50
- Jos A Banks Leather Bi-Fold Wallet – Dan is VERY particular about his wallets. Tri-fold is too fat and uncomfortable. The bi-fold is perfect and Jos A Banks Leather one has been his favorite. Black Friday Doorbuster Sale $24.75
- Seiko Leather Strap Watch. Seiko makes the best watches and Dan is particular about design. Classic look and easy to read. Black Friday Special $150.00
- Maui Jim Makaha Sunglasses- Maui Jims are the BEST for driving in sun and in the rain. The polarized lens makes everything POP. They are super comfortable to wear. $189
- Bose Quiet Comfort Wireless/Noise Cancelling Headphones. Dan hates the earbuds! These Bose headphones are comfortable for his daily walk and perfect when he travels on the plane. Amazon has them for $299
- Orvis Long Sleeve Cotton Wrinkle-Free Button Down Shirts. These shirts check off all the boxes for comfort and style. Come in many prints. Prices vary and multiple items add discounts. $59
- Barbour Bedale Jacket- Ultimate in English Country look, the Barbour jackets are stylish and functional. Watch for these to go on sale later. $399
- Orvis Merino Wool Zip neck Sweaters– These are incredibly comfortable and have leather detail at the neckline for a very classic look. Come in 8 colors. More you buy/more you save at Orvis Black Friday Sale $119
- Megaboom Wireless/Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker. This is perfect for sitting out on the dock listing to Pandora Radio. Dan takes this everywhere.
- GCI Outdoor Portable Rocking Chair. Great for tailgating or just hanging out on the porch. Easy to use and very comfortable. Dicks carries these and may be able to get $25 off with Black Friday Doorbuster. $49.99. Also available on Amazon
- Orvis 5 Pocket Stretch Twill Pants- I introduced Dan to the joys and comfort of Lycra. He LOVES these pants and bought them in every color. $98 Save $40 when you buy 2 or more.
- Mack Weldon Ace Sweatpants– Modern fit with french terry cotton with a little stretch. Stylish looking sweatpants. Comes in 8 colors $78
- Orvis RT7 Diamon Quilted Vest- Very stylish and great for layering, the quilted vest is perfect for outdoor activities. $99
- Fossil Haskell Leather Briefcase- The cognac leather color is gorgeous and it has all the pockets for organization, along with padded protection for the laptop. Also comes in black. Macy’s Bonus Value $200
- Cole Haan Kelson Bit Driver- Cole Haan makes a great shoe! The Kelson Bit Driver is the classic style slip on made for comfort. Macy’s has them on sale $74.99 with an additional 15% off with code BLKFRI
I hope to post more guides thru out the weekend.