Nifty50andfabulous.com may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Who Knew??? It seems that yesterday was National Sunglasses Day. It seems that everyday is National “Something” Day. Because I am trying to keep up with these things, I have decided to write a blog post on my favorite sunglasses. Sunglasses are not optional. They are considered a necessity. I have several pairs. Each pair has it own personality and function. They are work horses. I don’t tend to lose my sunglasses. I wear them out.
Here are my Favorite Sunglasses
1. Cat Eye Glam– I bought these at Ann Taylor Loft, on sale, with extra % off. They were cheap. I love them and they look good on me.
2.Cat Eye Glam with Cheetah print– I love animal prints. Nothing says glam like cheetah. Just saying…
3. Maui Jim – These are my everyday glasses. With the polarized lens, these glasses are perfect for tennis and driving. Especially driving in the rain. They are the ultimate in eye protection. Bonus! You can get these with prescription lens.
4. Classic Ray Ban Wayfarer– These glasses look good on almost everybody. Ray Ban makes a great sunglasses.
5. Oversized Dark glasses Jackie O – When I am truly in my sexy glam mood, these are the best. Plus the squared off bottoms are great for my face shape
6. Classic Ray Ban Aviators– The young ones call these “aves”. These were my first expensive sunglasses purchase during the 80’s. They were hot then and now they are BACK. This time they are back with reflective lens. Mirrored lens are the rage this year. I like this particular pair because they are squared off at the bottom. They are new to Ray Ban this year. Great thing about Ray Bans is that you can find a size to fit your face. Small face? Try Junior Ray Bans.
One sunglass I don’t have on this board is the colored rim ones. I have seen white, pink, blue. Many people just rock these glasses. I tried them on me and they did nothing. Sunglasses are very personal. It is almost a bonding experience. Need a change, try some new sunglasses this summer.
Need to Shop? Check Out my Links.
** These are affiliate links, you can find these sunglasses in many places, some on sale.